The problem of blackheads on the nose, as well as in the forehead and chin areas, can be troublesome even in adolescence when a lot depends on hormones. But if it accompanies you in maturity, it is worth considering how to resolve it. There are many effective ways to do this, and we will help you find a solution to make your face look clean and radiant.
About the reasons for the appearance of blackheads on the face
There are not so few of them. And it’s not always about oily skin when sebum accumulates when the ducts of the sebaceous glands are blocked and remains under the skin in the form of a white mass, which looks like a dark point on the skin surface. Acne (comedones) can also occur in girls with dry skin when dirt and dust accumulate on it. In addition, blackheads can make themselves felt if you have chosen a cream that does not suit your skin. Agree, whatever the reason, it’s worth taking action.
Blackheads on the nose: remove with masks
- The principle of action of the mask against blackheads is simple: it lays on the prepared skin with a strong film, and when you take it off, it “pulls” the contents out of the pores. It is not necessary to buy such a product at a pharmacy, because it is easy to prepare it with the most simple ingredients. For example, from egg white: beat it well and brush the problem areas, apply paper napkins on top and another layer of egg white directly on them. Try to make the layers as bold as possible. Give the mask time to dry (20-30 minutes) and with a sharp movement tear off the napkins from the face. The faster you rip off the napkins, the better the effect will be.
- We also recommend a homemade juice or milk mask (100 ml is enough) and a couple of tablespoons of gelatin. After heating the milk, add gelatin to it. After half an hour, put in a water bath (in a pot of water) and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. While the mass is cooling down, prepare the skin, take off your makeup, wash. Apply the mask in thick layers to areas with black dots with a cotton pad. Half an hour after application, it is time to remove the dense mask, starting from its edge at the chin. After removing, wash and apply a moisturizer.
- One of the most effective remedies for spots is considered to be white clay (kaolin), which can be found in powder form at any pharmacy. Mix the powder with water to get a thick enough mass, and apply to problem areas, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. Rinse off after 15 minutes!
- Another easy way is to apply kefir on the skin for 20 minutes. Thanks to the acids in the composition, it is able to dissolve sebum, eliminating black nodules. This mask is especially effective if you have oily or combination skin.
- From what is always at hand, you can also use regular baking soda. Pour baking soda into warm water and apply the resulting slurry to your face for 40 minutes. It is recommended to do this mask twice a week for a month. As they say, cheap and cheerful!
- You can also prepare a mask to remove blackheads on the nose at home using oatmeal, salicylic acid, lemon juice.
How to get rid of blackheads with pharmacy products
The easiest and most effective way (but, unfortunately, does not solve the problem forever) is to use patches (plasters), which are also called “beauty stickers”. Their fabric base has a special shape, thanks to which the patches are easy to stick on the area of the wings of the nose. The patch should be used when the skin is steamed and the pores are open. Its impregnation, penetrating into the pores, softens comedones and removes them without damaging the skin. After removing the napkin, they remain on the surface of the skin: remove them with a cotton swab and wash.
For a long-term solution to the problem, you should choose a cream or gel against blackheads. It is applied in a thin layer after cleansing the skin. The cream should contain salicylic acid, which helps the natural death of particles and renews the skin by neutralizing bacteria. Another component of these creams is benzoyl peroxide. Such products not only help to get rid of blackheads, but also improve the complexion (some even stop using “foundation”). But this method has a downside: creams with alcohol components in the composition dry out the skin, and the sebaceous glands begin to replenish the loss of moisture and produce even more sebum, which means that comedones are provoked.
In addition to pharmacy products, hardware facial cleansing procedures, which are done in beauty salons, can help. Moreover, now they can be carried out at home using devices with a rotating brush attachment. Thanks to the micro-vibrations of the brush, the skin is not damaged, and the pores are cleansed, and after a couple of weeks, blackheads stop appearing.
Getting rid of blackheads on the nose at home
Most often, this method is resorted to without understanding the problem and wanting to remove these hateful defects from the face as soon as possible – they just squeeze it out. If you also decide to get rid of comedones, then follow these simple rules: wash your hands thoroughly and treat them with alcohol or salicylic acid. Before the procedure, it is better to take a bath so that the pores are open and steamed. Press on the skin with your fingers – not your nails – and the blackheads will come out easily.
Better make a homemade scrub. Rinse 2-3 tablespoons of rice and pour boiling water over, leaving in a saucepan overnight. In the morning, strain the rice and knead until it turns into gruel. The scrub is ready! You can make it from sugar, salt, crushed (in a coffee grinder) apricot kernels with the addition of honey, olive oil. Such a composition will remove not only blackheads on the nose, but also improve the blood supply to the skin, making the face radiant and smooth.
We hope you find your way to remove blackheads on the nose, but think about the root of the problem. Perhaps you are too heavy on sweets, fatty foods or addicted to alcohol? It is these products that do not in the best way affect the condition of the skin and add problems to you. Try to arrange fasting days and pay attention to how your skin reacts to it. And eat more fruits, protein foods and foods rich in vitamins A and E – famous helpers of your beauty.